Are We Square Yet? Mat - Caravan Step Mat - Black EditionRegular price $44.00
Small. Width 22cm | Length 61cm | Height 3cm
Medium. Width 25cm | Length 61cm | Height 3cm
Large. Width 28cm | Length 61cm | Height 3cm
Are We Square Yet? Mat - aka...The rectangle (square edges) inner step mat inserts perfectly into the door cavity of your caravan. Making it the 'Dirt Buster' for your home on the road. Simply shake it out each day to remove any caught debris. This little gem is a must for all the frequent travellers.
- 30mm High Density Landscape Grass.
- UV Rated - 94% Recyclable Plastic Synthetic Turf.
- Forward Angled Turf Blade for effortless use.
- Velcro Strap to secure Mat when rolled up.
Colour: Black Synthetic Turf with Black UV Binding
Tidy Turf Mats Point of Difference:
- We are the only turf mat manufacturer who have chosen to use a high density 30mm Synthetic Landscape Turf for all our mats.
- We are the only turf mat manufacturer on the market that angles the turf blade forward, so you step into the turf directly allowing each blade to enter the tread of your shoe removing all dirt.
- We are the only turf mat manufacturer who have owned and run a Synthetic Turf Installation business in which we researched and developed the reasoning behind the first 2 points.
Tidy Turf Mats are Born and Bred in Australia and Family Owned and Operated.
PLEASE READ. We advise to measure your step to make sure you select the correct size for your van. Please note, if you have an inner step with rounded corners, you need to get The Bonnie Doon Mat. This mat fits The Network RV and Royal Flair Caravans plus many more.
There are a few things to point out before you go gung ho and whip out your new Tidy Turf Mat;
1. Give your new mat a good slap and tickle (push the blades up with your fingers & shake it around) this will help the mat perform at its peek!
2. We all love heading off on an adventure; but do make sure you secure your mat to your step properly when in use, to prevent any unwanted trips.. to the hospital! The tighter, the better.
3. We highly recommend not to sit your mat in direct sun for long periods. It’s like any other surface.. it gets bloody hot when it sun bakes for hours on end. Shade is it’s best friend!
We hope you make some amazing memories and go on many fun adventures with your new Tidy Turf Mat.